Thursday, February 14, 2013

Where is Agnes?

   Agnes, the 18-year-old WVU student has been tentatively mapped out thus far. She has a rough in to MAPI and definitely a strong reason for wanting to be part of the organization. However, I am still unsure of a few character traits of hers. This kind of keeps me weary to do any lengthy blog posts in her  POV.
   I am debating switching the dorm that she lives in from Dadisman to Boreman, simply because Boreman seems to have more potential for a haunting scenario.
   I also plan on having her mother make an appearance at some point, simply because Liz is a large part of Agnes's interest in the paranormal and having Liz be an actual character would be an asset.
   I'm also concerned with whether to make her a people person or not. The name Agnes scream socially awkward to me, but I imagine her with dirty blond hair and dull blue eyes which typically convey a more personable character. I suppose the middle ground would be to have her make a small group of misfit friends.
 

1 comment:

  1. Think about the particularities of Agnes. What books does she read or music does she listen to? Imagine the specifics of her life and include this in her blog. A "real" person would include details like this within the narrative. If she likes to eat ice cream, for example, consider a blog post about the type of ice cream she likes.

    Do you think Agnes would maybe make her go out of her way to be more personable? Perhaps she's a bit punk or at least dresses in outrageous ways? Just a thought ...

    ReplyDelete